- News and Events
- Success Stories
O.F.C. Vintage 1980 Bourbon
Congratulations to David W. who won an incredibly rare O.F.C. Vintage Bourbon Collector's Item from 1980!
Congratulations to David W. from Kentucky who is the lucky winner of our raffle drawing!
Thank you to all those who participated; your contributions helped fund a youth this year.
Have you ever made a toast with a $10,000 collector's item bottle of whiskey?
Well here's your shot! You can be the lucky winner of this rare Vintage 1980 O.F.C. Bourbon Whiskey collector's item!
Only 100 tickets will be sold, so buy as many tickets as you want. Now that's something to CHEER about!
All proceeds are going to Avenues for Justice, an alternative to incarceration and crime prevention program for youthful offenders and at-risk youth from the Lower East Side and East Harlem.
Raffle Tickets - $100 each. Only 100 tickets will be sold.
Tickets will only be available until February 28, 2017 at 12am EST.
Buffalo Trace Distillery Introduces O.F.C. Range Of Very Rare And Collectible Vintage-Dated Bourbons
This fall, Buffalo Trace Distillery released three unique vintage-dated bourbons honoring the National Historic Landmark’s original name – the O.F.C. Distillery. During Colonel E. H. Taylor, Jr’s tenure, the O.F.C. Distillery was renowned for producing top class whiskey. The first vintages of O.F.C. Bourbon Whiskey are sure to be collector’s items and will be offered exclusively to non-profit organizations at no charge to raise money for their causes.
The first release is comprised of only 200 bottles; 100 bottles from the year 1980, 50 bottles from 1982, and 50 bottles from 1983. Future releases will unveil whiskeys from the 1990s, including a 1993 vintage and several consecutive vintage years thereafter. Subsequent O.F.C. releases will follow year after year as vintages are produced and reach maturity.
The packaging for O.F.C. matches the splendor of the whiskey itself, in lead free crystal bottles with detailed fluting engraved into the mold. Glass artisans cut the shoulder facets using equipment created exclusively for Buffalo Trace Distillery. Each bottle then is manually polished to achieve maximum glass brilliance before in-laying cut copper lettering to spell out “O.F.C.” on the front. A paper label is then hand applied below with the vintage prominently noted, along with a label on the back of the bottle noting the milestones for the vintage year of the bottle.
To learn more click here.
Many thanks for supporting Avenues for Justice. Cheers & Good luck!
1. Federal and State laws require that purchasers of alcoholic beverages be at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Alcoholic beverages may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least twenty (21) years or older.
2. By processing and purchasing the 1980 OFC Bourbon Whiskey Raffle ticket through Avenues For Justice website and/or Networkforgood the User is confirming that he/she is at least twenty-one (21) years or older.
3. User agrees to provide valid photo identification at the time of delivery. Valid forms of identification include a valid driver’s license or non-driver identification card issued by the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles, the Federal Government, a State Government, Commonwealth, Possession or Territory of the United States or a Provincial Government of Canada; or a valid U.S. passport, or valid passport of any other country; or a valid military ID from the U.S. (NYS, ABC Law Section 65-b.2 (b))
4. Delivery and sale of the alcoholic beverage will be made by Avenues For Justice and not by Buffalo Trace Distillery.
5. In processing any alcoholic beverage order(s), neither Avenues For Justice, www.avenuesforjustice.org, nor any officer, director, member, employee, shareholder or agent of Avenues For Justice shall be liable to the User or any third-party relating to the purchase, sale, delivery and/or consumption of the alcoholic beverage or any consequences which flow therefrom.
6. User shall indemnify and hold harmless Avenues For Justice and its officers, directors, members, employees, shareholders or agents ,from and against, for and in respect of, any and all claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including the cost of any investigation and reasonable attorney’s fees), damages, obligations, deficiencies, and liabilities, which arise or result from or are related to (a) the processing of the alcoholic beverage order; (b) the purchase of the alcoholic beverage(s); (c) the delivery of the alcoholic beverage(s); and, (d) consumption of the alcoholic beverage(s), and/or any consequences which flow therefrom.
By purchasing Raffle Ticket for the 1980 OFC Bourbon Whiskey through Avenues For Justice, Avenues For Justice Network for Good, I confirm that I am at least 21 years of age and agree to provide valid photo identification at time of winning and delivery.
Buffalo Trace Distillary